Contact me...

Please email theconstitutionproject@raum.co.uk for booking information!

http://www.facebook.com/TheConstitutionProjectSwansea

Friday 22 June 2012

It may sound barmy but the thought of spending hours and days researching recipe's to form a menu with which to feed 12 strangers in my home might just be my ultimate secret pleasure....OK...that really does sound mad!

My friends would tell you that I have permanently itchy feet, can't stop re-decorating, moving furniture (and sometimes even whole rooms) around and always, always have a project of some description on the go...this is the project of the year!

My plan is to host fortnightly or monthly supper clubs in our slightly eccentric but utterly delicious house. It's a relaxed informal way to meet new people, enjoy good food and wine without the hefty price tag that you'd pay in a restaurant for the same deal!

Our first event will be 10th August 2012....details and menu to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment